DDMSPLUS ERP Software
New in 2016, DDMSPLUS® ERP software combines essential back-office functionality (order entry, purchasing, inventory control, accounting, etc.) with highly specialized features to meet the needs of dealers, distributors and resellers across a range of industries.
DDMS is the most comprehensive software available in the industry for dealers who:
- Need to streamline processes
- Grow into multiple verticals or services
- Need more software functionality
With its robust feature set and cross-industry functionality, the DDMS software embodies our commitment to incorporating proven best practices across all of the industries that we serve, as well as over 30 years of experience in delivering growth-empowering technology. All system modules are fully integrated, saving time and eliminating redundant data entry.
- Vault integration for credit cards through Sage eliminates the need for DDMSPLUS to obtain PADSS certification. PCI compliance or PADSS certification as it relates to your specific business is your responsibility. You should consult IT and data security specialists and your legal counsel to gain a better understanding of your obligations with respect to PCI Compliance.
- Built upon modern technologies utilizing a SQL database, while retaining its rich feature set. This ensures stability and supportability over the next 10+ years.
- Removes legacy developmental restrictions that has burdened DDMS. This will allow DDMS to deliver increased functionality at a lower cost and quicker time to market.
- Removes many of the layers required by DDMS to transfer data, therefore increasing performance and stability.
- The cloud solution gives the dealers improved performance, increased up time, greater scalability, predictable costs. It also removes IT barriers for maintaining the server.
View the release schedule to see all upcoming enhancements and software releases.